March 1, 2012

Hoops


Beret- Target, gift
Sweater- Vintage, Buffalo Exchange in PDX
Skirt- Made by me
Socks- Target, gift
Boots- Vintage, thrifted



Here's some things you should know:

Happy March!!

I have a horrible haircut problem right now. This is irritating.

I have had a really wonderful week so far, and finally feel like I am catching up on everything.

This outfit caused quite a stir including a comment from my macho-man TA about looking very French, and one from my choir director about being able to take out the whole tenor section. Still not sure what that meant...

Still tinkering with camera settings in my new photo space, so excuse some of the weird lighting on these photos!

People should mind their own business. Seriously, being a tattle tale got old after kindergarten. Especially when the tattler has no idea what they are talking about. Grown up.

I am officially changing my major. Apparel Design, here I come. Dramatic music people and your drama, buh-bye, I will not miss you.



Despite the above list, I really have had a wonderful week so far. It's been freezing cold here, but somehow I feel as if the sun has been shining on me. As of next term I am changing my major. I love music, but being a music major makes me hate it. So I will be a Music minor and an Apparel Design major. It feels good. It's a little scary, but I feel that is always a good sign. 



This whole Opera has me on my knees, being thrown about, passed out on the ground, and thwarting rape attempts. My knees are bruised, my wrist is bruised (thanks a lot Spencer lol!), I'm a damsel in distress. It's important for me to be able to move freely around the stage. I went in for a fitting yesterday. Here's the shape of my skirt:



I took it to rehearsal last night to try and lay passed out in it. This is going to be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Your planned change of major sounds perfect--I hope it will make you very happy!

    ReplyDelete