November 30, 2012

Thankful


Thanksgiving this year was pretty low key, but still really lovely. It was also my dad's birthday so there was plenty of celebration.


Last year I had an honorary place at the table. This year I was very happy and grateful to actually be at the table.


Mama made those cute napkin holders a few years ago!


I promise not all of those bottles are booze.






Yummy food was made!


Mama tried to sing this song.
"Give Thanks y'all!"
  

Micheal's mom brought some yummy treats to snack on!



The one time a year we eat my favourite food, Lima Beans. Succotash, nomnom!



Chelsea's delicious rolls!

Weird things always happen at the table...




Someone insisted on wearing Opera gloves and her heels. She then ate everything with her hands...




And daddy opened gifts! 
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the pies. They were gone pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment