December 5, 2012

Hello



I've noticed some new faces around here. I'm Ashley. I like:

  • Talking too much
  • Coffee. dark, strong, warm, with just a tiny bit of coconut milk
  • Poppies.
  • Christmas. Especially Christmas music.
  • Singing
  • Day dreaming
  • Disneyland. Especially at Christmas.
  • Cold nights.
  • Sweaters.
  • Cute boys in Sweaters
  • Champagne.
  • Lima Beans.
  • Judy Garland
  • Old things.
  • Overalls
  • Anything that sparkles. Except jewelry.
  • The colour red.
  • History
  • Aliens and UFO's even though I do not believe in them.
  • Learning
  • That I have grey, almost black eyes.
  • Family.
  • Conspiracies.
  • Rain. Lots and lots of rain.
  • Staying up late.
  • Being a little weird.
  • IKEA.
  • Red Hairs
  • Blue Eyed Boys
  • Books
  • The Ocean
  • Treacle Tart
  • The Navy.
  • Ghost stories.
  • Navy Blue
  • Being someone else on stage.
  • Babies.
  • Bad made for TV movies
  • My God
  • Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot
  • Thor
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Cupcakes
  • Love.
That's me. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment