May 17, 2012

Hipster Pants

Please ignore my choir t-shirt. I couldn't find another one. And it's actually coral not orange!


There is kind of a joke among a few friends and I that the longer I stay in Oregon the more of a Hipster I become. I have accepted the fact that I am a Hipster and even went so far as to declare that if a certain Hipster boy I know and I ever got married, we would become the Hipster king and queen (this will never happen...). It's okay, I hate myself, except that I don't and frankly I love it, but there is really no helping it. So I have been on the look out for the perfect pair of "Hipster Pants." Y'know, cropped, skinny through the leg, kinda 60's. I found this pair of frumpy brown corduroy pants at Goodwill over Spring Break and decided to just alter them to fit the way I wanted.



I used the same method as this, except I didn't take the inner leg in (so much lovelier than crotch... ewwww!!) since I didn't want as tight a look. I really love the end result! They're exactly what I wanted, and so much more flattering now! All I need is a pair of brogues, a plaid button up, and a top knot and we'd be in business! 


1 comment: